Monday 7 June 2010

Know Your Enemy.

Ahhhhhhh where to begin?!

I haven't blogged for a long time as I haven't really had anything negative to rant about!

I've been enjoying my time back in Cheltenham since returning from Uni, last week I had a mini-gathering with some people who I hadn't seen for a while before hitting town.
Staying up til 4.30 playing Fifa, followed by beer for breakfast and a 4 mile walk home at 3 the next morning made for an entertaining evening!

Before all of this happened I got to spend just under a week with my girlfriend as she was back from University briefly.
While we only had 6 days together and with time taken out by work schedules it was still really good times. 6 days seemed to turn into hours though as it always goes too quickly, roll on months together over the summer, hopefully it wont fly by!

Last night I was lucky enough to see Rage Against The Machine at Finsbury Park.
In simple terms, they were incredible. Every song they played was delivered with conviction and energy, this was a band genuinely celebrating their victory against the giant that is the Pop industry.

Highlights of the set for me were Bullet In Your Head, Township Rebellion and Freedom. Every song Rage played was an anthem and the capacity crowd screaming the refrain of "Fuck you I wont do what you tell me!" to Killing In The Name was incredible!

On another note, I started work today. Working on a factory line packing boxes. It ain't glamorous, it ain't fun, it does however pay well!

peace.x

No comments:

Post a Comment