Monday 24 May 2010

Summer.




Ahhhh so the sun has finally decided to rear its head and bless England with some beautiful weather!

Unfortunately I've had to spend a few hours each day stuck inside my bedroom re-painting the walls while my dad is at work as he doesn't want to do it. This has just given me a reason to listen to a stupid amount of music as I work so I'm not too upset about it.
Listening to the new Trash Talk album and lots of old Black Flag gave me the idea to make my painting a little bit more rock and roll so I added my own designs to the wall....
When I have managed to get in the sun I have made the most of it. Today I went t
o play golf with some friends and I was blown away by
what a fantastic day it was.

A few wisps of cloud in the sky and gorgeous sun all afternoon made it great regardless of how badly I was playing.
We were all shocked that there were so few people on the course, but relieved as it meant less embarrassment
when you had to head to the hedgerows to retrieve your ball!

As it was so beautiful I decided to take a few photos of the course to share with everyone else!

Fantastic day out in the sun having a laugh with some mates! Perfect!

To conclude the first of my Summer Blogs I will leave you with the soundtrack to the summer for me.... Mariachi El Bronx.

No comments:

Post a Comment